SAMS ATTEMPT

Let us know about your latest FULL NETWORK CHALLENGE efforts
samgunner
Zone 1

Re: SAMS ATTEMPT

Post by samgunner »

Not sure where you had the idea we were starting at Cockfosters? And on Valentines day? Our next attempt is on the 8th April and were starting from Heathrow :S

If your interested follow at www.limepro.co.uk/underground
palkanetoijala31

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

looks like i got the wrong sam :lol:
Nigel
Zone 5

Post by Nigel »

samgunner wrote:Our next attempt is on the 8th April and were starting from Heathrow :S
From YouTube I see that this challenge has been completed (though video posting dates suggest on 7th April?). I will add to to the top times table if the final time can be provided. Also, how was Olympia done? It was an non-exhibition service day, but although started early at Heathrow, video appears to suggest that Richmond done on way in, which precludes connecting with an early Olympia service?
palkanetoijala31

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

Nigel wrote:
samgunner wrote:Our next attempt is on the 8th April and were starting from Heathrow :S
From YouTube I see that this challenge has been completed (though video posting dates suggest on 7th April?). I will add to to the top times table if the final time can be provided. Also, how was Olympia done? It was an non-exhibition service day, but although started early at Heathrow, video appears to suggest that Richmond done on way in, which precludes connecting with an early Olympia service?
I would predict with their videos that they cheated with t5 the same with all the Walkers from Geoff attempt they cheated with Ken o