RHYS 10

Let us know about your latest FULL NETWORK CHALLENGE efforts
palkanetoijala31

RHYS 10

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

Well seeing as he can only visit physically 267 stations will he beat the previous best of 246 stations today started at cockfosters
tractakid
The Twilight Zone

Re: RHYS 10

Post by tractakid »

So basically, he hasn't completed.
*insert boasting about notable tube accomplishments here*
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

He hasn't ever completed because he starts in the most bizarre places and does some very strange things.
:D First and so far only female solo record holder!! :D

Ze forum's female train driver
tractakid
The Twilight Zone

Post by tractakid »

I'm guessing this is the reason he backed out of the posh challenge yesterday, so he could get another non-completion >_>
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

He also says he will attend things then doesn't show up without saying anything. Never take his word for it.

tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

Where did he start today? Green Park?
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

tubeguru wrote:Where did he start today? Green Park?
Read the opening post, not quite that bizarre ha

tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

Erm, ah. Yes. Well spotted.

Member of sweet FA
tractakid
The Twilight Zone

Post by tractakid »

What time did he start?
palkanetoijala31

I believe he started at cockfosters on the very 1st train and did approximately 240 stations whether more than 246 remains to be seen? the same old excuses im too young will come out thats becoming a bit thin and whooly (bit like geoff its the network fault)

i know what the rebuttal will be im having fun and doing it my own way which is fine if u have no ambition to ever complete all 270 which he wont EVER as long as he keeps doing what he does!

Personally on Dec 15th the network is free and open no school that or next day so no problems with his parents dropping him off and picking him up and all the weekends during the olympics that he had the oppurtunity to go out free with no excuses!
Rhys1995
Zone 5

Post by Rhys1995 »

Ha ha just reading this thread makes me laugh :') really providing my humour. Whoever thought some people could be so rude eh? Let me make some stuff clear:

1. Out of all of the 10 challenges I've done, I've never planned to get a full 270. Repeat, NEVER.

2. I do this all for a bit of fun. Hey, I'm young, who cares? I don't.

3. Andi you really cannot tell me what to do because you started challenging at 32, I started at 15. You are not my father, you don't know my life, THERE. Now stop being a rude little *omitted swear* and leave me just to do what I want. :)

Oh yes and 4. I do plan to get a 270, give me a few years, wait 'til I get the money to get a nice little B + B up Chesham and we're happy!

If you knew what it was like starting challenging a bit younger Andi, you'd understand, now stop treating me like shit.
Otherwise known as 'Action Jackson'.
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

Rhys1995 wrote:2. I do this all for a bit of fun. Hey, I'm young, who cares? I don't.

3. Andi you really cannot tell me what to do because you started challenging at 32, I started at 15. You are not my father, you don't know my life, THERE. Now stop being a rude little *omitted swear* and leave me just to do what I want. :)
For the record, my first full network challenge was at 18, I also got the record at 18. You are now 17, that is just one year younger, I am not sure age is much of an excuse!!

In fact, wasn't Karahan around 15 when he started challenging?

palkanetoijala31

Rhys1995 wrote:Ha ha just reading this thread makes me laugh :') really providing my humour. Whoever thought some people could be so rude eh? Let me make some stuff clear:

1. Out of all of the 10 challenges I've done, I've never planned to get a full 270. Repeat, NEVER.

2. I do this all for a bit of fun. Hey, I'm young, who cares? I don't.

Oh yes and 4. I do plan to get a 270, give me a few years, wait 'til I get the money to get a nice little B + B up Chesham and we're happy!

If you knew what it was like starting challenging a bit younger Andi, you'd understand, now stop treating me like shit.
1. For a start U dont like hearing advice so when someone gives u good advice u act like all youngsters do and ignore it!

2. Yes u are right i dont know ur life but from what u say about it u have a loving family whom allow u to do what u want and ur age is now where u should be taking more responsibility branching out on your own (this does not mean forgetting ur family) take a year study break see the world get a job etc!

3. at 15 Yes Karahan broke the record by then so u keep using ur age as an excuse try growing up!when i was 15 i spent 1.5 years on my own doing a job away from family very few friends and very little money,I certainly used that expierance to mature!

4. And this is a thing dont ever cuss to me I have never treated u like shit!I have tried to help you didnt want the advice of a more expieranced person that is your choice but dont say i NEVER offered it perhaps u should thought of that 1st (1 half of record holder giving out advice even willing to give up days off to support i hope when u get to 32 u remember that and offer help to those of your age now at the time)

5. I understand u might be attending random 15 in december so perhaps u might want to clear the air before then!
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

Can you two please take this outside? You probably both have Facebook, Twitter, and telephones. Use those to verbally abuse each other, not the forum. Thanks.

Member of sweet FA
greatkingrat
All Zones

Post by greatkingrat »

I'm with Rhys on this one. If he wants to visit 150, or 200, or all except one, then good luck to him. As far as I can see he has never said he is trying for the record so I'm not sure what it has to do with Andi.
Soon to be yet another forum train driver