[Rumour] New World Record - 24 March 2011

Let us know about your latest FULL NETWORK CHALLENGE efforts
palkanetoijala31

Re: When the record will next be 'reset' ?

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

Neilandrewhall wrote:Also my time on Thursday 24th of March was 17 40.
Yes as you told me last night but friday you said it was 16h 40m so a miscalculation of when ur finish time minus ur start time never mind its still a completion and the 1st unique start/finish for a while.It was good speculation for a few days anyway why dont you do a report but leave out anything which might give ur route away.
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

How can you miscalculate what the stop watch says when you hit stop? :?
:D First and so far only female solo record holder!! :D

Ze forum's female train driver
palkanetoijala31

Sam wrote:How can you miscalculate what the stop watch says when you hit stop? :?
Like on my stopwatch it only has the minutes it only goes up to 59m so i have to remember how many hours i have done.
palkanetoijala31

Re: [Rumour] New World Records

Steeevooo wrote:Just incase people try to make this into a witch-hunt against Andi, I've also heard the same information from a person registered (and posting) on these forums, so I fully encourage them to state their information on here...
Its now irrevelant but let the witch hunt begin lol can i get burnt at the stake though its the way i want to go.
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

For someone who has done 8000 attempts, I'd have thought you'd have bought a proper stopwatch by now ...
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

Well done on the completion, it is a challenge just to visit all 270 in a day at the moment :!:
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
palkanetoijala31

Going Underground wrote:Well done on the completion, it is a challenge just to visit all 270 in a day at the moment :!:
From what i have heard of his starting position and what extremity he took out first It was the laziest ever start to a challenge!
moley
Site Administrator

Post by moley »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:
Going Underground wrote:Well done on the completion, it is a challenge just to visit all 270 in a day at the moment :!:
From what i have heard of his starting position and what extremity he took out first It was the laziest ever start to a challenge!
Andi - you mean Upminster. Sitting on a train for 30 minutes to West Ham at a minimum.

As everyone seems to being told off-forum: I understand that a new record (subject to verification) of circa 16:40 was set on Thursday 24 March by Neilandrewhall.
Tube Forum administrator. I look after the database to keep this place running smoothly.
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Re: [Rumour] New World Record - 24 March 2011

Post by tubeguru »

Can we please all stop taking this so seriously man dude pet? If Guinness confirm the time as a record then we'll all know the rumour was correct. If they don't, then we'll know that it was a false claim. Ta da!

In the meantime, MY view on this is that the conversation and hearsay can continue. We all do it in real life, so I have no problem with it happening on here. If the person involved objects to anything said, they can either say so on the forum, or they can lodge a complaint with Chris or me and we'll ask you to stop. It's always been the same - I am not a fan of pre-emptive moderating as it makes one seem like a dictator.

And I don't want people to see this as me taking a contradictory stance to Chris just to be controversial or to wind him up - we all have our opinions on how things should flow.
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
palkanetoijala31

moley wrote:
palkanetoijala31 wrote:
Andi - you mean Upminster. Sitting on a train for 30 minutes to West Ham at a minimum.

As everyone seems to being told off-forum: I understand that a new record (subject to verification) of circa 16:40 was set on Thursday 24 March by Neilandrewhall.
His starting position was Upminster but ur be wrong if u think he got off at West ham it was even lazier than that
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

I don't think anyone cares about his attempt. He talks sh*t.

High Barnet to Cockfosters in 14 minutes.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

palkanetoijala31

Anyway good luck to The most Famous Tube challenger of them all today doing his 13th attempt
palkanetoijala31

Sam wrote:I don't think anyone cares about his attempt. He talks sh*t.

High Barnet to Cockfosters in 14 minutes.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
You have to admit though he is dedicated he is going out again next week apparently
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

Yeah I know he is. Shame he has stolen someone elses route though...

Garion
All Zones

Post by Garion »

Who's? Unless it's the same person I'm thinking of...
Zone 1 Winner 2009
02:52:59

Comic Relief 2015
17:42:22