Post Covid FNC

Let us know about your latest FULL NETWORK CHALLENGE efforts
Golf
Zone 3

Re: Post Covid FNC

Post by Golf »

tubeguru wrote: 23 Aug 2021, 17:38
Golf wrote: 22 Aug 2021, 21:20despite the c word that im not allowed to mention because of admin being paid and coerced by the elite\!
Shut up, Andi.
im free to voice my opinion something which u dont let me do so why dont u shut up neil or shall i point out truths which imbeciles and uneducated people like yourself whom just shout me down and ridicule me. 135 people 133 people in my work place got vaccinated 128 people caught covid out of the 133 after being vaccinated the 2 they didnt havent and have best sick records. and this is replicated percentage wise in all nursing wards despite the insistence of u must get vaccinated or you will get the sack and you call me a idiot.

i have never said its not a desease but its ur choice to vac or not i have never called anybody stupid orridiculed them for their choice or i have every said its voluntary and u must not be segregated from society or denied anything because u have chosen not to have an experimental vaccination that is on emergency licence still not fully given! so neil either shut up and let people speak or ban me because i know u will because ur an uneducated elite paid moderator whom wont let people apart from ur friends speak thier words the 1st ammendant in america says i have the right to speak as long as it dont hurt anybody which is what i have done since i began here and i have never ever ever spoken to you like im beneath you which is what u do each and every time so i dont like you neil and i dont like you preaching u instructions so go f yourself!
5 time london underground record holder
1 time new york record holder
1 time berlin record holder (not ratified by wankers at guinness)
zone 1 winner twice
random 15 championship winner twice
tube olympic winner once
only tube parkrunner to have a 1st.
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Re: Post Covid FNC

Post by tubeguru »

Golf wrote: 23 Aug 2021, 23:40
tubeguru wrote: 23 Aug 2021, 17:38
Golf wrote: 22 Aug 2021, 21:20despite the c word that im not allowed to mention because of admin being paid and coerced by the elite\!
Shut up, Andi.
im free to voice my opinion something which u dont let me do so why dont u shut up neil or shall i point out truths which imbeciles and uneducated people like yourself whom just shout me down and ridicule me. 135 people 133 people in my work place got vaccinated 128 people caught covid out of the 133 after being vaccinated the 2 they didnt havent and have best sick records. and this is replicated percentage wise in all nursing wards despite the insistence of u must get vaccinated or you will get the sack and you call me a idiot.

i have never said its not a desease but its ur choice to vac or not i have never called anybody stupid orridiculed them for their choice or i have every said its voluntary and u must not be segregated from society or denied anything because u have chosen not to have an experimental vaccination that is on emergency licence still not fully given! so neil either shut up and let people speak or ban me because i know u will because ur an uneducated elite paid moderator whom wont let people apart from ur friends speak thier words the 1st ammendant in america says i have the right to speak as long as it dont hurt anybody which is what i have done since i began here and i have never ever ever spoken to you like im beneath you which is what u do each and every time so i dont like you neil and i dont like you preaching u instructions so go f yourself!
To be fair, I don't think I could censor a masterpiece such as this.
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2021
Member of sweet FA