CiN 2018 - November?

Let us know about your latest FULL NETWORK CHALLENGE efforts
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Re: CiN 2018 - November?

Post by Going Underground » 24 Jul 2018, 11:09

RJSRdg wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 23:19
Not sure how it would work with an 11am start - yes, there's Night Tube but that's pretty useless for an FNC...
Here is our basic plan Rich....

We are also taking games / cards etc to play on the way around as there is only internal changes to deal with...

Rather than start early and head back for a couple of hours sleep we plan to start later and make full use of night tube and pick up Ken Oly Sat AM as we are planning to;

1) Complete full network
2) Do parkrun
3) Spoons Brekkie
4) R15
5) Pub!!! :P

• The key here is making sure we don’t miss the last MHE before coming down to Camden Town and then doing all the night tube stuff…
• Start at Hatton X (T4) as I can leave car at work
• Leave Wimbledon until Sat AM to pick up the West Brompton train to Ken Oly
• Leave Chiswick Park – Richmond until the last visit on Sat Am as can easily then get to Feltham / bus to Hatton X and dump games / other stuff in my car or Travelodge, Feltham if staying there
• I am currently working routes/timings through to calculate what time we need to start to hit the penultimate MHE train on Friday night / Sat AM, giving us some leeway if late to get the last train
• I estimate that we would need to depart at approx. 1100hrs

Hope all makes sense :!:
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold

xcooler123
Zone 4

Post by xcooler123 » 24 Jul 2018, 18:33

Going Underground wrote:
24 Jul 2018, 11:09
RJSRdg wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 23:19
Not sure how it would work with an 11am start - yes, there's Night Tube but that's pretty useless for an FNC...
Here is our basic plan Rich....

We are also taking games / cards etc to play on the way around as there is only internal changes to deal with...

Rather than start early and head back for a couple of hours sleep we plan to start later and make full use of night tube and pick up Ken Oly Sat AM as we are planning to;

1) Complete full network
2) Do parkrun
3) Spoons Brekkie
4) R15
5) Pub!!! :P

• The key here is making sure we don’t miss the last MHE before coming down to Camden Town and then doing all the night tube stuff…
• Start at Hatton X (T4) as I can leave car at work
• Leave Wimbledon until Sat AM to pick up the West Brompton train to Ken Oly
• Leave Chiswick Park – Richmond until the last visit on Sat Am as can easily then get to Feltham / bus to Hatton X and dump games / other stuff in my car or Travelodge, Feltham if staying there
• I am currently working routes/timings through to calculate what time we need to start to hit the penultimate MHE train on Friday night / Sat AM, giving us some leeway if late to get the last train
• I estimate that we would need to depart at approx. 1100hrs

Hope all makes sense :!:
That is certainly an ambitious plan Kev! I am considering options atm, I may do a T4 start or I also have an almost circular route starting at Wembley Park...
4 x FNC attempts, Best Tine - 17:25:11 (Comic Relief 2017)
13 x R15, Best Time - 02:02:46
2017/18 R15 Champion
4 x Alternative Challenge Records (LO, Z1&2, SofT & Compass)
1st in Winter Tube Olympics 2018 (3 Golds)

Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground » 27 Jul 2018, 14:36

Actually I don't think 1100 gets us to parkrun in time David, more like 0930 for this to work I think having punched some numbers through.....
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold

dstock17
Zone 4

Post by dstock17 » 27 Jul 2018, 19:16

I would be interested doing the route if it leads to a bushy pilgramidge parkrun?