Here is our basic plan Rich....
We are also taking games / cards etc to play on the way around as there is only internal changes to deal with...
Rather than start early and head back for a couple of hours sleep we plan to start later and make full use of night tube and pick up Ken Oly Sat AM as we are planning to;
1) Complete full network
2) Do parkrun
3) Spoons Brekkie
• The key here is making sure we don’t miss the last MHE before coming down to Camden Town and then doing all the night tube stuff…
• Start at Hatton X (T4) as I can leave car at work
• Leave Wimbledon until Sat AM to pick up the West Brompton train to Ken Oly
• Leave Chiswick Park – Richmond until the last visit on Sat Am as can easily then get to Feltham / bus to Hatton X and dump games / other stuff in my car or Travelodge, Feltham if staying there
• I am currently working routes/timings through to calculate what time we need to start to hit the penultimate MHE train on Friday night / Sat AM, giving us some leeway if late to get the last train
• I estimate that we would need to depart at approx. 1100hrs
Hope all makes sense