Funds Raised

For discussion of Tube Relief 2005 (NOW CLOSED)
PFW
Zone 3

Funds Raised

Post by PFW »

It would be nice if we knew how much money we have raised in total from the day. I think many of us will have started to get all promised donations in by now, so when you have completed collecting can you post how much you got? In a few more weeks we can total it all up.

(Joy54 - I'm waiting for your call...)
Annie Mole
Zone 2

Post by Annie Mole »

Good idea Paul - I know that the Evening Standard are interested in having that figure. As of the morning of the Tube Relief party we had £10,890 through the Justgiving pages - but this obviously doesn't include those that don't have JG pages and the amounts still coming in on the pages.

Cheers
dr_chris
Zone 3

Post by dr_chris »

All collections finished, cheque sent off Tuesday morning for £413.04.
Fimb
Zone 2

Post by Fimb »

£490 ws my total!

Most I'd ever raised before this was £50, so I'm really proud of my friends and family!
James_#510
Zone 2

Post by James_#510 »

My personal total, as shown on my justgiving site is £259.61 including off-line and gift-aid. My team-mate hasn't sent me his total yet. I've never raised a lot of money for charity before either!
<a href="http://www.geofftech.co.uk/tube/sillyma ... g">Creator of the toilet map</a> New version coming soon!
Alansslonep
Zone 1

amount raised

Post by Alansslonep »

just to let you know that I have raised and sent off a total of £501.60 so far, with one more person to chase.
jonny
Zone 6

Post by jonny »

Ive sent off all my 'offline' money (£248.75) and the rest of it happens automatically, doesn't it? (i.e. my justgiving thing, tax bonuses, etc.)
Annie Mole
Zone 2

Justgiving money

Post by Annie Mole »

Hi Jonny

Yes all of the justgiving money and gift aid is automatically forwarded to the bombing relief fund - in fact they would have received it two week after the challenge had finished.

Well done for sending in your offline amounts too.