Battersea / Nine Elms extension

Discuss the full Tube Challenge here
RJSRdg
Zone 6
Posts: 979
Joined: 16 Mar 2015, 00:35

Re: Battersea / Nine Elms extension

Post by RJSRdg » 10 Mar 2021, 17:31

Does that mean some of them have been? ;-)
Currently 4th place in the Bottle Challenge league table
Currently 3rd place Zone1/Zone 2 Challenge

User avatar
tubeguru
Site Administrator
Posts: 8935
Joined: 30 Jan 2005, 22:08
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: Battersea / Nine Elms extension

Post by tubeguru » 10 Mar 2021, 18:28

RJSRdg wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 17:31
Does that mean some of them have been? ;-)
I don't think they have. All three of us have been alive since the day we were born, and continue to be for the foreseeable future.
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2021
Member of sweet FA

Golf
Zone 2
Posts: 86
Joined: 08 Nov 2020, 19:18

Re: Battersea / Nine Elms extension

Post by Golf » 10 Mar 2021, 20:38

tubeguru wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 18:28
RJSRdg wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 17:31
Does that mean some of them have been? ;-)
I don't think they have. All three of us have been alive since the day we were born, and continue to be for the foreseeable future.
i got 3/1 on moley dying first (no offence chris)
i got 10/1 on tubeguru
i got 20/1 on tangy
all proceeds go to charity
5 time london underground record holder
1 time new york record holder
1 time berlin record holder (not ratified by wankers at guinness)
zone 1 winner twice
random 15 championship winner twice
tube olympic winner once
only tube parkrunner to have a 1st.

User avatar
tubeguru
Site Administrator
Posts: 8935
Joined: 30 Jan 2005, 22:08
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: Battersea / Nine Elms extension

Post by tubeguru » 10 Mar 2021, 20:53

Golf wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 20:38
tubeguru wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 18:28
RJSRdg wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 17:31
Does that mean some of them have been? ;-)
I don't think they have. All three of us have been alive since the day we were born, and continue to be for the foreseeable future.
i got 3/1 on moley dying first (no offence chris)
i got 10/1 on tubeguru
i got 20/1 on tangy
all proceeds go to charity
And on that note, back to the topic please ...
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2021
Member of sweet FA

Golf
Zone 2
Posts: 86
Joined: 08 Nov 2020, 19:18

Re: Battersea / Nine Elms extension

Post by Golf » 10 Mar 2021, 21:25

And on that note, back to the topic please ...
okerly dokerly i tomorrow and friday will be in clapham junction travelodge so if any of you londoners or people work in london fancy joining me researching some of the options either day pm me.
5 time london underground record holder
1 time new york record holder
1 time berlin record holder (not ratified by wankers at guinness)
zone 1 winner twice
random 15 championship winner twice
tube olympic winner once
only tube parkrunner to have a 1st.

User avatar
Lunaticonthegrass
Zone 2
Posts: 98
Joined: 18 Nov 2019, 22:47
Location: North of Watford

Re: Battersea / Nine Elms extension

Post by Lunaticonthegrass » 11 Mar 2021, 10:45

Having had a look at where the new stations will be on a street map, Nine Elms is fairly close to Vauxhall and BPS is fairly close to Battersea Park and Queenstown Road. With the possible exception of Vauxhall, I don't think these connections will be that useful on FNCs but they might provide interesting moves in R15s.

The new branch might become one of the less-liked sections on a FNC, especially as it's only getting 16tph.
1 FNC attempt - 1 completion (18:22:43)
1 pint in 18 seconds

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests