guinness evidence!

Discuss the full Tube Challenge here
palkanetoijala31

guinness evidence!

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

It seems now guinness WORLD RECORDS REQUIRE EVERY STATION TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED video evidence is not sufficient a photograph as well as well as logbook witness statements i bet you they even throw that OYSTER card back in requirement. To be honest for all challengers be very careful in future i have now quit Random 15 championship and any future tube attempts to this appalling moving of the goalposts evidence required!
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Re: guinness evidence!

Post by Going Underground »

Andi what has the GWR rules got to do with the R15 Championship :o :?

I can understand you are upset and angry but this has nothing to do with the alternative challenges.....
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
palkanetoijala31

Going Underground wrote:Andi what has the GWR rules got to do with the R15 Championship :o :?

I can understand you are upset and angry but this has nothing to do with the alternative challenges.....
perhaps not but i have won it before so i feel i have no need to participate in next years championship its more to do with the fact there is a conspiracy against myself at guinness,i have no need to prove myself in tube world so im angry and there for so i withdraw from the championship!
tractakid
The Twilight Zone

Post by tractakid »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:
Going Underground wrote:Andi what has the GWR rules got to do with the R15 Championship :o :?

perhaps not but i have won it before so i feel i have no need to participate in next years championship its more to do with the fact there is a conspiracy against myself at guinness,i have no need to prove myself in tube world so im angry and there for so i withdraw from the championship!
But Andi, you wouldn't want to miss darts & beer!
*insert boasting about notable tube accomplishments here*
greatkingrat
All Zones

Post by greatkingrat »

It's the new rules - doubles only count if you take a picture of the dart and get the landlord to sign a witness statement.
Soon to be yet another forum train driver
palkanetoijala31

Perhaps but for example it was extremely exhausting coming up to london and back and to be honest not worth my time
RJSRdg
All Zones

Post by RJSRdg »

Andi

I'm sorry to hear you're pulling out of R15 - whilst I think we both did the same R15 challenge earlier this year (the two-envelope twist) I don't think we really had chance to meet - would have been nice to have caught up after all the support you've given me in planning my own FNC attempts!

As regards the photos - do all the photos have to be "selfies" or do they just have to include the station sign? On my various practice runs so far I've attempted to photograph all the stations but invariably missed a few (especially where tight connections were concerned) and attempts at "selfies" rarely worked out - often I was in shot, or the board was, but not both!

Richard
272 stations in 18:30:32
The only person to have used a boat in a Random 15 Challenge!
palkanetoijala31

RJSRdg wrote:Andi

I'm sorry to hear you're pulling out of R15 - whilst I think we both did the same R15 challenge earlier this year (the two-envelope twist) I don't think we really had chance to meet - would have been nice to have caught up after all the support you've given me in planning my own FNC attempts!

As regards the photos - do all the photos have to be "selfies" or do they just have to include the station sign? On my various practice runs so far I've attempted to photograph all the stations but invariably missed a few (especially where tight connections were concerned) and attempts at "selfies" rarely worked out - often I was in shot, or the board was, but not both!

Richard
To be honest they are really about timing clocks in background I'm sure now case for certain grounds of being a record that isn't well to be quite honest being officiated by people in know of transport world. I even got response of oyster requirement again like that proves I leave a station without a photograph if this appeal is not granted then I officially retire as its stupid