Post by mrredrunner100 »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:
nozzacook wrote:Attendance list?

tractakid
Iain
Nozzacook
PALKANETOIJALA31
Mrredrunner100 and squadronleadereggbox

We possibly aren't starting from chesham though, at the moment were starting from heathrow. If that's ok with people
Last edited by mrredrunner100 on 06 Aug 2014, 13:37, edited 1 time in total.
Best FNC time
18:10:37 :)
palkanetoijala31

Re: FART 2014

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

mrredrunner100 wrote:
palkanetoijala31 wrote:

tractakid
Iain
Nozzacook
PALKANETOIJALA31

We possibly aren't starting from chesham though, at the moment were starting from heathrow. :D
well say hello to the future world record holder then
mrredrunner100
Zone 3

Post by mrredrunner100 »

I didn't mean it like that, I don't have a complete route that starts at Chesham but I do for heathrow. And accomodation wise and getting to and from the start/finish point heathrow, is easier for both of us
Best FNC time
18:10:37 :)
Tube_b

Post by Tube_b »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:
mrredrunner100 wrote:
palkanetoijala31 wrote:

tractakid
Iain
Nozzacook
PALKANETOIJALA31

We possibly aren't starting from chesham though, at the moment were starting from heathrow. :D
well say hello to the future world record holder then
I'm on a very late start so I'll probably will not see Mrredrunner100
palkanetoijala31

that makes no sense u have just shot urself of 5 guaranteed olympia trains that will run on that day plus finishing points if start later will also lose regular minutes of service good luck mmerunner if we see some people running around desperate for a train we look out.
Tube_b

Post by Tube_b »

Those trains may be reliable but the make you have to wait about 8 minutes @ Olympia and at least 9 at earls court
palkanetoijala31

Tube_b wrote:Those trains may be reliable but the make you have to wait about 8 minutes @ Olympia and at least 9 at earls court
your talking a load of rubbish on that! if ur waiting 8 mins at olympia u miss a train by 30 secs 06:06:30 and 9 at earls ct :roll:
its plain rubbish you havent a clue about what ur talking about!
Tube_b

Post by Tube_b »

Look at the district WTTs
palkanetoijala31

Tube_b wrote:Look at the district WTTs
if u are refering to what i believe you are referring to then u are talking absolute rubbish i dont even need to look at the timetables as u missing a classic tube challenger trick. if not ask me ask geoff the record holder because he clearly states that on his website the triangle of power.
Tube_b

Post by Tube_b »

Urm. Probably sounds really stupid but wat is the "triangle of power"
palkanetoijala31

Tube_b wrote:Urm. Probably sounds really stupid but wat is the "triangle of power"
the triangle of power refers to hsk earls ct and gloucester rd a perfect traingle on the map.

for example if on circle heading s bound at hsk and u want to go to earls ct i use starkey run unless i knew a district be it olympia or wimbleware right up my trumpet.

if going northbound at earls ct to edgware rd i still use starkey run if i knew no district gong that way to hsk i split the differance and think i might get lucky with a circle from hsk if i knew it was running at say s ken where those helpful boards are.

and although i have never done it myself u can get off at s ken and beat the same train u came off at west brompton by running it.
Tube_b

Post by Tube_b »

This helpful boards at s ken have unfortunately been "closed" according to the Station master blog page.
but that is very useful to know thanks
FlyingScot
Zone 1

Post by FlyingScot »

Not sure if I needed to or not, but you can probably guess by my other thread that I'm up for the 14th for a big fart (couldn't resist. There goes the neighborhood...)
Starting at Amersham, finishing Heathrow.
If I survive that long... :lol:
DrainBrain
Zone 6

Post by DrainBrain »

It's quite likely I will be in London on FART day. I'm not going to do a Full Network Challenge but I am hoping to complete the full network. :?

In other words, I'm planning to visit all the remaining stations on the standard tube map that I've not yet been to. That's Morden, KenO and the Metropolitan line stations in the far North West (beyond Moor Park) to complete the Underground, plus about half of the Overground stations.

In the unlikely event that I bump into any of you, I will cheer you on and may ride along with you for a short while (depending on where you're going at the time).
Royal Oak to Bethnal Green in 333 days
Heathrow Terminal 4 to Amersham in 17 hours, 42 minutes and 22 seconds