CHILDREN IN NEED DAY 2012

Discuss the full Tube Challenge here
palkanetoijala31

Re: CHILDREN IN NEED DAY 2012

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

Going Underground wrote:Team Noz/Kev looking at around 17hrs 43mins Epping :arrow: T5
ah well done my route is very lax basically gone for a completion if nothing else.
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:
Going Underground wrote:Team Noz/Kev looking at around 17hrs 43mins Epping :arrow: T5
ah well done my route is very lax basically gone for a completion if nothing else.

We are starting quite late at 0617 and of course the danger is that again we might miss T4 ala Tube Olympics....
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
palkanetoijala31

Going Underground wrote:
palkanetoijala31 wrote:

We are starting quite late at 0617 and of course the danger is that again we might miss T4 ala Tube Olympics....
well i have gone to finish at roding valley but i suppose i could revrse it and finish at t5 instead might end up on same train as urself
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

T5 is purely beacuse my car will be at Hatton X so logistics wise it's the best thing...
Actually quite enjoying all the route planning on trying to finish at T5 from these kind of odd starts 8)
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Rhys1995
Zone 5

Post by Rhys1995 »

When is the day then this year? Might have been answered already and I'm just being ignorant but still.
Otherwise known as 'Action Jackson'.
palkanetoijala31

Rhys1995 wrote:When is the day then this year? Might have been answered already and I'm just being ignorant but still.
friday nov 16th interested?
palkanetoijala31

Due to the fact i am now not alone my route has slightly changed somewhat only because the person coming along i wouldnt be convinced they could make one of the timings which is crucial!.so a rethink is in order anybody else to participate please pm me soon as i need to finalise route details and how to get to epping for 05:10
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

If anyone is around to support us two old boys at any time of the day it would really be appreciated :)
nozzacook
All Zones

Post by nozzacook »

Going Underground wrote:If anyone is around to support us two old boys at any time of the day it would really be appreciated :)
As we have a combined age pushing 90 Some support would be very welcome
26 miles 385yards in 4h 14m 40s.
palkanetoijala31

nozzacook wrote:
Going Underground wrote:If anyone is around to support us two old boys at any time of the day it would really be appreciated :)
Our combined age is a lot lower but Richie is a lot unfitter than me so support also welcome on our side :lol:
nozzacook
All Zones

Post by nozzacook »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:
nozzacook wrote:
Our combined age is a lot lower but Richie is a lot unfitter than me so support also welcome on our side :lol:
I'll beat Neil to it . It's a lot more unfit :lol:
26 miles 385yards in 4h 14m 40s.
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

Who, me?
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
Nigel
Zone 5

Post by Nigel »

I may have some spare time that day - if so, it's most likely to be late morning or early afternoon. If either of the teams want to let me know what sort of support they would like, I will do my best.
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Nigel wrote:
I may have some spare time that day - if so, it's most likely to be late morning or early afternoon. If either of the teams want to let me know what sort of support they would like, I will do my best.
Thanks for that, normally looking after ruck-sacks whilst we do runs while you stay on the train or getting water if needed...
Most of our tough runs are between 0820 - 1020 and will be in the Wimbledon area around 1100hrs / Aldgate midday...
Not much running after that until 1500 - 1530hrs Cockfosters way....
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

palkanetoijala31 wrote:
nozzacook wrote:
Fitness is only a slight problem, it's my sore achilles, back and knee that are my main concerns :shock: