Tube Olympics - Event 6 - Full Network - Thursday 26th July

Discuss the full Tube Challenge here
palkanetoijala31

Re: Tube Olympics - Event 6 - Full Network - Thursday 26th J

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

tubeguru wrote:He could have been asked by the controller to stop at the signal, whichever aspect it was showing to call in, as he may have been examining the line. He may have been reporting a fault that was developing. The train could have had a fault. There are any number of reasons he could have stopped there, but I bet one reason that it WASN'T is that he felt like stopping because he was useless.
Ok the driver is not useless because he stopped at an yellow signal not informing the passengers definately! looking at the nw west corner of the met and the really bad connections up there i think perhaps whom ever the met controller is up there shouldnt get a bonus!and defo they should spend the money on electronic boards up there!
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:
tubeguru wrote:He could have been asked by the controller to stop at the signal, whichever aspect it was showing to call in, as he may have been examining the line. He may have been reporting a fault that was developing. The train could have had a fault. There are any number of reasons he could have stopped there, but I bet one reason that it WASN'T is that he felt like stopping because he was useless.
Ok the driver is not useless because he stopped at an yellow signal not informing the passengers definately! looking at the nw west corner of the met and the really bad connections up there i think perhaps whom ever the met controller is up there shouldnt get a bonus!and defo they should spend the money on electronic boards up there!
I suggest you write a letter to LU management telling them that it's just not good enough when the city is hosting the Tube Olympics, and all the tens of extra people that will be using the tube on those days.
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
palkanetoijala31

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

thanx i will getting back on subject a big congrats to anthony for getting the gold and organising the event heres to 2014 and winter olympics