New World Record plus Route

Discuss the full Tube Challenge here
palkanetoijala31

New World Record plus Route

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

Here it is the record has gone what a great route it is as well.

Upminster 04.58 (04.54 train delayed by 4 mins by ******** chatting to driver and pleading dont go yet.)
Aldgate east 05.36 run to Aldgate 7 mins for this run but done in 1 min has time to read metro paper whilst waiting for Circle line train.
aldgate 05.43
Gloucester Road 06.04 After hearing High Street Kensington all circle line trains are being diverted to earls Court this delights ******** tremendolously
earls Court 06.06 a quick switch to a Richmond bound train.
Barons Court 06.09 on arriving notices a Pic train on other platform naturally its a t4
T4 06.52 train decides not to wait 6 mins go straight through
t123 06.58 picks up an earlier train than expected
t5 07.05
acton town 07.35
piccadilly circus 07.48 uses Geoff secret stairs even though he found them 30 years before and does changed in 1min
elephant & castle 07.59 Northern line train appears as ******** runs up stairs naturally its an Edgware train
Edgware 09.00 bus 221 direct to Mill Hill East despite being 3-4 miles away only takes 14mins
Mill Hill East 09.14 last direct train was delayed until ******** arrives at station
Kentish Town 09.34 double back very good in and out 1 min
High Barnet 10.05 bus 384 arrives in 4 secs no old dears getting on today and nobody at any bus stops driver has past as a car thief train to train 13m 3 mins faster than anybody else has done
Cockfosters 10.18 naturally excited ******** relaxes on speedy pic with a bottle of tango
leicester Square 10.48 through secret staff door nobody has ever seen ******** pops out on Northern Line platforms
warren street 10.59 has time for a KFC pint and get to Great Portland Street for 11.05 train
Great Portland street 11.05 surprisingly fast Circle train wins driver of day award
Liverpool Street due to train strike platforms empty on c2c this makes corridor run easier and arriving at Central Platform sees Woodford via Hainault 1 min Gr8
Hainault 11.41/11.46
Woodford 11.55 ******** has time to chat up cafe girl and get a coffee
epping 12.12/12.16 catches up with old friend whom is delighted to wait just in cases he misses train
Snaresbrook 12.36 run to Wood Street is too easy for ********
Wood Street 12.47
walthamstow 12.49 Driver closes doors ******** Bangs on them Driver seeing as ******** is old friend reopens them
Oxford Circus 13.10 despite being the wrong direction for a cross platform ******** gets driver to wait climb on train and goes through secret hole in roof with ladder to climb to right platform.
Baker Street 13.17 uses crowd pulling tactics of bloke on train to hold door on Jubilee train
Stanmore 13.47 double back nearly record 7s in and out
Canons Park 13.49 matey on bus 186 has told ******** that surprisingly he will meet him exactly at Canons Park the right time tube and bus meet to quote the MIZ REALLY!
Harrow & Whealdstone bus takes non traffic route with no bus stops to make a 13m connection despite being 2.5 miles away
harrow & whealdstone 14.01
Baker Street 14.35 switches another cross platform no wait at all
Bond Street 14.41 runs to Central line West ruislip train there
west Ruislip 15.10 Bus U1 directly there at Bus stop what Luck with a u10 behind just in case!
Uxbridge 15.24 Pic although Green Light for over a minute Driver was chatting to other driver ******** arrives glad it hasnt gone.
North Ealing 15.54 North Ealing to West Acton run done in 1.5 mins easy!
West Acton not planned to get 15.56 but got due to fast running
ealing Broadway 15.59 no district i platform disaster whats happening says ********
Ealing broadway District Controller hears ******** Plight sends a train out of Ealing Common depot for him departure 16.06
Chiswick park 16.19 run to Gunnersbury plus nice handy bus for 1 stop
Gunnersbury 16.25 delayed LOROL train works out perfect for ********
Richmond 16.35/16.36 this makes a unexpected 1 min i and out for ********
hammersmith traffic deliberately stops waving ******** on for record connection to H&C
edgware Road in and out 2mins
High Street Kensington not realising Ken O trains are now not running rings up District Line controller pleads has to buy him expensive dinner to get a train out to divert from wimbledon for kensington olympia also waiting lorol train waiting to take down to west brompton
Wimbledon 18.16 allthough tram gone returns to Wimbledon from Dundonald Run what luck!
Morden road 18.20 bus 93 handy there when u need it no running today!
Morden 18.25 record 9m connection
Stockwell 18.46 thought going to brixton sees Pimlico oppurtunity take out instead
Pimlico 18.52 double back again perfection 7s in and out
Brixton 18.59 double back 5s in and out this not good enough for ******** moans at train drivers
Stockwell 19.04 realises that he has left most of the Jubilee line isolated dilemma goes from waterloo to Canning town and back this costs him 40m of his well earned reserve time
baker Street 19.54 keeps on going this is an Uxbridge train after all perfect for West Harrow where he is going
west Harrow 20.12 runs to North Harrow moans that there is no bus route run completely in 6 mins despite running down 2 wrong roads
North Harrow 20.18 direct watford train there waiting
watford 20.40 has time for quick pizza break Double Pepperoni made by Dominos delivery driver waiting on platform
Moor park 20.50 knows that this is a long wait with a 30m service naturally his 15h 34m route has taken this into consideration and planned ahead allthough worried that time is creeping up on him
Moor park 20.55
Chesham 21.09 waiting for 1 min driver sprints down the train for ******** date with ******** sister the prize for doing it
chesham 21.10 gets out on time but realises connection at Chalfont shouldnt be there
Chalfont 21.18 despondant ambles over to opposite Platform a delayed Chiltern by 10m WOW
Amersham 21.22 quick adding up gives him a time of 16h 24m ******** is New World Record Holder Hooray!
MylesHSG
Zone 5

Re: New World Record plus Route

Post by MylesHSG »

Spill the beans :)
The King is back! Long live The King!
geofftech
All Zones

Post by geofftech »

Andi, this actually made me laugh out out loud ... and may just be the best thing you've ever written on the forum!
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

So ******** is the new record holder ...
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
Starkey7
All Zones

Post by Starkey7 »

I am astonished that ******** is still a banned word.
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

It will remain banned, so as to preserve the mystery for newer members as to who he was.

Member of sweet FA
palkanetoijala31

tubeguru wrote:It will remain banned, so as to preserve the mystery for newer members as to who he was.
lets spoil that his name is ********
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

You can mention his real name if you like, if anyone can remember what it is ...

He has also gone by the pseudonym "Unisouth", especially when it comes to editing Wikipedia.

Member of sweet FA
palkanetoijala31

tubeguru wrote:You can mention his real name if you like, if anyone can remember what it is ...

He has also gone by the pseudonym "Unisouth", especially when it comes to editing Wikipedia.
WHAT HIS REAL NAME Daniel mc gee ISNT IT! AKA Neil Andrew Hall 2
The Raven
All Zones

Post by The Raven »

tubeguru wrote:It will remain banned, so as to preserve the mystery for newer members as to who he was.
I'm a new-ish member and I I've been told all about ********* antics!
Go Pack Go!
One of the New York Six
Former holder of Zone One, Overground and DLR record
hopeful traveller
All Zones

Post by hopeful traveller »

I know all about the ********. They form with increased height.
1 FNC Completion (PB: 17:18:18 with G Bryant, A Chilcraft, I MacNaughton)
4 Zone Ones (PB: 03:00:35 with G Bryant)
15 R15s (PB: 01:55:48 with T Cooling and R Jackson)
11 All Lines (PB: 00:44:03)
Winner of the 2014 Formula 1 Side Competition
geofftech
All Zones

Post by geofftech »

I still miss ********.
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

Someone find him and ask him back ...

Member of sweet FA
geofftech
All Zones

Post by geofftech »

i had a hunt around on the WayBackMachine and other such internet archiving sites, but can't find any mention of Danielc McG, ********, Unisouth ... nothing! So disappointed. It's like the matrix devoured him whole leaving no trace. Maybe we should start a facebook group or something in his honour?
Last edited by geofftech on 06 Feb 2012, 09:25, edited 1 time in total.
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

Slack work.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Unisouth

Anyone remember this?

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Unisouth

There's also this little gem:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Unisouth

His Wikipedia-editing legacy?!

Member of sweet FA