Search found 529 matches
- 23 Oct 2011, 00:24
- Forum: Zone 1: Full Network Challenge Attempts
- Topic: Sam vs Matt
- Replies: 39
- Views: 11406
On what line?...Root wrote:Easy - departing from Charing Cross and arriving at Embankment to give you ~2.0 stations per minute.The Raven wrote:Interestingly or Non-Interestingly to beat the current record you need to do 0.27300303 stations per minute!
- 20 Oct 2011, 07:41
- Forum: Zone 3: Alternative Challenge Chat
- Topic: Hopeful Traveller's All Lines Challenges
- Replies: 76
- Views: 25425
I will be out sometime next week on my 5th All Lines challenge. Unlike other people I haven't posted about my first four... but thought i would share my 5th...
- 16 Oct 2011, 11:17
- Forum: Zone 2: Tube Challenge Chat
- Topic: Tips that you are happy to share
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7574
How about not asking female tube drivers for their number...palkanetoijala31 wrote:tip no 1 dont stand in front of a tube train they are very heavy
tip no 2 always rate your women on the tube from 1 to ropinole.